The Lake George Art and Craft Festival
July 30th – August 1st, 2021
Charles R. Wood Park
17 W Brook Rd, Lake George, NY 12845
1) The event is in a field on on grass. Wear appropriate shoes.
2) All the exhibitors are in individual tents.
3) Event goes on rain or shine.
4) Admission is $7.00 for the weekend. Children 14 and under are FREE. Youth 15-18 are $5.
5) Hours are Fri 11-7, Sat 11-7, Sun 11-5.
6) Parking is available in the Village, there is no parking on the site.
7) Most exhibitors accept credit cards; the admission is cash only.
8) There will be an ATM on site.
9) No Pets Allowed, except certified service animals.
Vendors will be on the Festival grounds selling a varied menu of delicious farm fresh Festival Fare, including BBQ, ice cream, and more! Enjoy a craft beer from local breweries. The is also a Bounce House available for kids!